Policies for your dog’s well-being
Boarding requires proof of an annual distemper combo every three years, rabies as required by your vet, bordatella every six months, and flea/tick applied within one month of boarding. Get 10% OFF your first stay.
For your pet’s protection
Boarding requires proof of the following:
- Annual distemper combo every three years
- Rabies as required by your vet
- Bordatella (every 6 months)
- Flea/tick applied within one month of boarding
- Negative fecal yearly
- Description in writing of ailment and dosage
- Medication in prescribed containers only
- Able to administer injectable medication
- Able to administer oral medication
- No charge for administering medications
To minimize upset tummies, we ask that you bring your pet’s regular diet with instructions how to prepare. Each guest is catered to their specific needs.
Dog Boarding Hours:
Monday-Saturday 7 a.m. – 5 p.m.
Sunday – Noon – 3 p.m.
**Please note we are a peanut-free facility**